The Information Center is a clearinghouse for PSRC’s regional data and publications on population, housing, economy, and transportation.
Our services include:
- Answering your requests for information.
- Helping you find PSRC publications.
- Directing you to PSRC staff who have expertise in the area of your request.
- Delivering information about PSRC publications via email.
- Fulfilling public records requests.
The Information Center is open to the public by appointment. Reference assistance is also available by telephone or email.