TOOLBOX Peer Networking Series is a series focused on best practices and resources for local planning and implementation. Each work session will provide information, resources, and tools and include a panel presentation and breakout discussions.
Sessions are open to the public. You can find materials from past events below. Join our mailing list to learn about upcoming sessions.
Please join us for the next TOOLBOX Peer Networking event: Advancing Equity, Health, and Resiliency with Stormwater Parks! The webinar is an opportunity to hear from local jurisdictions in the central Puget Sound region on their experience in planning stormwater parks. In the afternoon, there will be an opportunity to visit a stormwater park at Point Defiance in Tacoma.
Date: November 4, 2022
Part 1: Webinar: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm via Zoom - Register here
Part 2: Facility tour: 2:00 - 3:00 pm, in person at Point Defiance Park - Registration available soon!
Please note that registration for the webinar (part 1) and the facility tour (part 2) are separate. If you would like to attend both, please ensure that you complete both registration forms.
- June 24, 2022: Industrial Lands
- October 29, 2021: Equitable Engagement for Comprehensive Plans - Tools and Strategies for Local Jurisdictions
- July 16, 2021: Mobile Home Parks - The Region's Invisible Affordable Housing
- April 30, 2021: Advancing Equity in Regional Transportation Planning
- February 26, 2021: Transit Planning after COVID-19
- October 23, 2020: Public Space and COVID-19 - Retrofits for Recovery
- July 24, 2020: Safety and Transportation
- February 20, 2020: Access to Transit