On November 10, the Transportation Policy Board will be briefed on the latest Transit Integration Report.
The 2022 report highlights coordination between transit agencies on the free youth transit pass, ensuring eligibility for Move Ahead Washington funds and improving ORCA and other customer initiatives. The report also identifies opportunities for future collaboration on shared challenges such as workforce shortages.
Also to be discussed at Thursday’s meeting:
- Climate Change Work Program
- Transportation Demand Management Activities
- Project Tracking and Delivery
View the full agenda.
Attend, watch or listen:
- The public can attend meetings at PSRC’s offices
- Watch the meeting live at https://www.psrc.org/watch-meetings
- Listen by phone 1-888-475-4499, Meeting ID: 878 6268 1077, Passcode: 840998
Provide public comment:
- In-person Public comment may be made in person at PSRC’s office. You will have 2 minutes to speak.
- Comment during the meeting by Zoom or phone: Register here You will have 2 minutes to address the board. To allow staff time to process requests, registration is required and closes at 8:00 am the day of the meeting. Late registrations will not be accepted.
- Written comments may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8:00 am the day of the meeting. Comments will be shared with board members. Comments received after the deadline will be provided to board members after the meeting.
Public comments are public records and may be subject to disclosure pursuant to the Public Records Act, RCW Chapter 42.56.