Language Assistance

PSRC provides services or accommodations upon request to persons with disabilities and people who need an interpreter at public meetings free of charge. PSRC also provides its documents in alternate formats and languages, upon request. View vital documents below. If you need a sign language interpreter or communication aid, call 206-464-7090 or TTY Relay 711. If you need language help, email All of these services are provided free of charge.