The Transportation Policy Board is meeting Thursday, July 13, 2023, at 9:30 a.m.
On the agenda:
- PSRC’s first Regional Safety Summit
- Update on the Safe Streets and Roads for All Grant program
- Update on the Equity Advisory Committee
- Introduction of the Summer Planning Academy
- Brief the Transportation Policy Board on recent guidance, technical assistance, countywide work, and other support for the 2024 comprehensive plan updates.
View the full agenda here. Presentations will be made available the day before the meeting.
This is a hybrid meeting. The meeting will be live streamed at 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, July 13, 2023. Members of the public are welcome to attend the meeting in person, watch the meeting on our website, or listen by phone at 1-888-475-4499, Meeting ID:878 6268 1077, Passcode: 840998.
Members of the public are invited to give public comment. Public comment may be made at PSRC's office or via Zoom. Advanced registration is required to provide public comment by Zoom to allow staff time to process the request. Zoom registration closes at 8:00 a.m. Written comments may be submitted by email to Casey Moreau at email@example.com.