Executive Board hosting series on racial equity
Members of all PSRC boards met together for a Joint Session on Implicit Bias on June 23.
Takeaways from the session included:
- Understanding susceptibility to implicit bias, especially during moments of high ambiguity, subjectivity, or stress.
- Tips to manage for implicit bias, including breaks, standardized policies and tools.
- The use of data to identify trends.
- Inclusion of people from different backgrounds in decision-making.
- Creating a safe space to share insights.
All PSRC board members are encouraged to attend the future sessions. The next one is planned for this fall. Details coming soon.