The Transportation Policy Board will be meeting Thursday, March 9, 2023, at 9:30am.
On the agenda:
- Recommendation for revisions to PSRC’s Federal Transit Administration funding process and distribution.
- Representatives from the Washington State Department of Transportation will present a series of projects related to the preservation of Interstate 5.
- Draft version of the Public Participation will be presented to the board.
- A report on the work program being developed to update inventories of data collection for the Regional Transportation Plan and other ongoing research efforts related to the plan.
- Board will be briefed on the status of the annual delivery targets of Federal Highway Administration funds and delivery deadlines.
- A presentation on the guidance document for planning Stormwater parks.
View the full agenda here. Presentations will be made available the day before the meeting.
This is a hybrid meeting. The meeting will be live streamed at 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, March 9, 2023. Members of the public are welcome to attend the meeting in-person, watch the meeting on our website, or listen by phone 1-888-475-4499, Meeting ID: 878 6268 1077, Passcode: 840998.
Members of the public are invited to give public comment. Public comment may be made at PSRC's office. Advanced registration is required to provide public comment by Zoom to allow staff time to process the request. Zoom registration closes at 8:00 a.m. Written comments may be submitted by email to Casey Moreau at email@example.com.